- 8 teeth
- 3 molars coming in
- Walking primarily on her own
- Still needs helps getting up when she falls from walking on her own
- "Momma, Bubba, Ryera" are common...every once in a bit we get "Pahpeeee"
- Signing (frequently) "water," "finished," and "eat"
- Agreement often comes in the form of vigorous head nodding, body nodding, or happy grunting
- Often shakes her head "no" when she is doing something she has been told not to do
- Loves being outside (more than anything else)
- Blows occasional kisses
- Will give kisses when they are beneficial to her
- Loves strawberries, avacados, and green beans
- Will only eat with a silver spoon and not the baby spoons
- Enjoys a good dinner of mashed potatoes
- Likes to drink out of a cup with PapiD
- Can do amazing things with the phone, cell phones, and other electronics
- Laughs and talks continually
I think that sums it up for now. I'm sure there will be more in a week!